Saturday, January 3, 2009

testi plumage

A little explaination is in order here, this plumage wasn't for metrimonial (sic) reasons however..it is plumage never the less.

hi friends........Great man is my best friend....we make lot of fun when we r together......now we are miles apart...our frndship started with a small cigaratte()...i feel very lucky to have such a friend-----a little bit naughty(he imitate people very well),a little bit serious,a litttle bit funny (i still remeber when he was caught in final xam by sir for maal practising... funniest incident in my life) hahahaha , he is a good cook,good looking guy,hardcore fan of NAAG..........Great Man always be the same and U R PERFECT by all means.............................Hey i forgot to say something "NO ONE IS 100% PERFECT" .................

and again:

me writing abt my broooooooo.oh my god pls giv me 100 hands to type.he i s a cool and a helpful man.and always with a cute little smile on his face.he is really a person of humanity and so onnnnnnnnn.if i write much abt my bro many stupid eyes may fall on him and he may hav disturbances in his life.so i dont want tht to happen.but i can say one thing tht he is a charming guy and an all rounder.

3 comments:

  1. My stupid eyes widen at the horror of disturbances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that too stupid ones! close your eyes NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahah, i love it. u can giv me contct # 4 this one ???

    ReplyDelete