Saturday, January 3, 2009

From: NithinRajPalal

heyya!
it would be amazingly wonderful if we could exchange some mails
and get to know each other! I guess i am sending a message to you for the second time. Sorry if i am disturbing, but you can send me some sort of reply.
you know there are hundreds and thousands of words in the english language.
care to use some.
regards, hopefully your new friend : nithin raj palal

I replied that we don't seem to have anything in common... Would he care to shed light on why he thinks we would get along?

i have no clue myself....
tc

Then, his better nature prevailed and to give me a better feeling of closure, this mail arrives:
bonjour,

i have always shed my clothes; never light.
i like butter chicken long back; now i hate it. too much butter never good for life.
i like writing mails the classic way.
for marriage you always try to look for the particular kind of girl you wanna get married to, you call it type.. my type your type.
for pen-pals or email pals i guess there is no type.
if you like exchanging messages do that.... otherwise say bye and go away.
why stupid questions like some traditional indian girl afraid of coming out of some pseudo closet.. come on aren't you brave enough to disclose you sexuality.
now just goddamn come out of age-old cultural & moral hypes...

regards,
nithin

Openly bisexual=friendslut? I feel like I'm letting down the Cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment