Monday, January 19, 2009

From: I_Am_Andy_11

hey whatz up????
i am XXXXX XXXX too stay in mumbai. Am a new user to this site and was browsing through and saw ur pic. U look really cute so thought it would be good to know you.
Please let me some thing about ur self and feel free to ask me anything

My profile has a rather extensive 'about me' section. Feel free to talk about anything interesting you see there. Please don't insult my intellect with wanting to be friends with me on the basis of how i look.

hey the first thing i noticed on ur profile was ur pic so said u look cute. i cked ur profile but i don t see if u ve mentioned ur real name or where exactly do u work or where do u stay, so if u could plez let me know that.
by the way i work for a subsidary of the allianz group called euler hermes as a deputy manager and i stay in mahim.

looking forward to ur reply

No comments:

Post a Comment