Monday, January 19, 2009

Profile Plumage: Goldi_Looks

Hi!

Nice to see you all. I spent good time of my life in running after studies and career. but i think all is not lost so here i am.... looking for something where i do not need to use the mind [:)]

What I'm doing with my life

So far i am just following what people say is necessary to be successful in life....
but this is not exiting any more......
i think you can understand why ??

I'm really good at

i can make anyone smile....
i can talk about anything in this world....
i am a good listener

The first thing(s) people usually notice about me

my face

My favorite books, movies, music, and food

The Alchemist
The Gladiator
Enrique
Bryan Adams
The Doors
Green day
John Denver

Five bucks gets you ten, this guy's listed all the books he's EVER read, and has heard only one song by each artist. Okay a whole album of Bryan Adams.

No comments:

Post a Comment