Thursday, January 1, 2009

From: Liionheart

hello Chicks,
I am writing to you because by your profile its seem that you can keep me interested stimulating my attention & creativity. let us see if you are the right candidate for me or just the 1- type mentioned below.
this is really tough for genuine guy like me to score over a right match girl
Because of 2 reason
1- is because of less genuine cases bombarding mail without knowing & planning anything aimlessly.

2- is
population of girls in Delhi(in India in fact!!) is very low,

add to it internet using population is still low i think only
60-70%(Dus ka DUM ..Salman khan)
and from remaining either 30%- 40% are previously engaged
10%-15% are not bold enough or educated enough
all that count down to nearly small percentage really for us..

you know demand supply curve.

so you are in demand.
but i am positive so positive that
i know you will reply this message ..
so waiting for your reply.
up till then

bye
stinky the talking socks

Stinky The Talking Socks? Your parents REALLY didn't want you, did they?
So the next morning, I get another mail:

hello chicks,
Its seems that my message can not catalyst enough chemical reactions in your brain, and cannot excite the neurotransmitter to travel.which chemical do you need now??
Or
external force of my message cannot disturb the equilibrium of your system and was resisted by all the frictional forces & cannot generate the acceleration for the relationship. how do we tackle this problem ?
Or
Value of my message is not > or = value for the coefficient of resistance of your mind. what is the solution??
Or
My innermost feeling for developing the beautiful relationship with you is gasping for breath. will i get the fresh air & my life??
Or
Incentive offered by my relationship in exchange of your relationship preferences is not what you want?? you know that three type of incentives Monetary Moral & prestige which one/combination you want??
Or
Chronological event in your past life does not had shaped your life so that it can not accommodate me in your present & future event.Do you want any event to follow for making our unison??
Though i can go on & on but i fear it can bore you.

so last one question- will write reply of this message??
or
will you tell me your reply??
Guess the difference between last two questions..

bye
stinky the talking socks

6 hours later, still devoid of response from me....
bark bark, Bitch,
First if you want be a dog just paste one more photograph with your other photograph in your profile but of a Labrador your real self)??
Second thing why coaching class in Bihar only why not other better places like..(i will not suggest you now..) but is anything wrong with Bihar??(i don't mind that, but want to know are you degrading Bihar or praising Bihar by writing this?)
Note: This refers to the bit in my profile that offers to sign people up for MBA coaching in Bihar if they send me their contact details.....
Now third thing i do also have a varied interest like origami
have you tried it... try to eat Doing headstand...posting letter to myself by snailmail.. and recommendation s on books ahha i love that portions can give you hell lot of that stuff(surely i had read all that stuff)....for that reply me..

And last lets hear a story-
A man has a strong belief that "a person is responsible for his or her actions." As a result, he not only dismisses certain ideas, but offensive also. For example, when he hears about a study showing that most criminals have a deficiency of copper in their bodies, he is annoyed and assumes it is an attack on the idea of personal responsibility. "They're just helping people excuse their bad behavior," he says.

So you are searching for friend who can reinforce your idea on life, philosophy & interest then i am not the right person(but claiming otherwise on your profile!!).
But if you want to broaden your(& my also) horizon investing your ego & time in me & my thoughts then we can share some good, intimate moments & ....
And who knows what happens next to our relationship then??

now it's lots of barking for now

Bye
Stinky waits for response..

(Stinky, the talking socks)

Stinky The Talking Socks.... 'Nuff said!

4 comments:

  1. you HAVE to reply..plz plz plz..we need to know what happens next!
    waiting with bated breath
    for sticky shoes.sticky shoes maybe?

    ReplyDelete