Tuesday, December 30, 2008

From: VeryHotRahul786

hi, i am rahul live in delhi,i am just alone in my life i am a buissnesman i have my own firm of export,i am working with my dad he is the chairman of our firm,i am very hard working person,my best things are always within my circle, except my love. that is yet to come. i can wait any long of time for a true love. i have seen true love sometimes creating history, i dont wanna create any kind of history but rather a good peaceful life..iam very excited to know more about you,plz send me mail on...... XXXXX.XXXXX786@hotmail.com

'Nuff said...
For those wondering about 786, it's used as a substitute for Bismillah ("In the name of Allah" or "In the name of God" in the Indian subcontinent, and is commonly believed to bring luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment