Tuesday, December 30, 2008

From: FunkySexyHunk

Mail1:
hi darling u look cool..n sexy n funky i feel we can connect m 33 funky guy in andheri...my id is XXXXXXXXXXXX@yahoo.com..check my profile
if u r kinda interested do msg me i wil give u my cell no add my yahoo id and we can chat n talk..wud u wanna talk over..meet over
since u r out here i understand that u wud be like me interested in romance love
affection passion and many other things where r u in bombay..do tell melllove vishal
Precisely 1 minute later:
Mail 2:

do reply darling..love vishal

I'm terribly interested in romance love affection passion. My profile, however, clearly states I'm getting all of it from one person and not looking to add suppliers.
Also, please tell me how I can get in touch with Mellove, since s/he is the person I'm supposed to reply to. Space bar is your FRIEND! Capitalization is tax free. You've got the correct number of punctuation marks, but they sadly huddle together for warmth and protection, rather than going forth where duty calls them.
Don't make me a grammar Nazi. Please...

No comments:

Post a Comment