Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hello, Mr Variable Height! Say WHA?!

i am passionate about special kind beauty, I don't know where she?? But she is some where, which i want to admire match with her. And when she smile like many fountains rolling in her smile), She should be like different kind beauty. and specially who understand me well. I understand her well. When i say something, she knows me without say anything. her all dreams without she prompt me. When she put finger on anything, which is possible for her. Till her all wish. Based on mutual trust, Equality, Better Sense of Humor, ADC ( Aide-De-Camp )equal status and respect of her
Better life, girl too Send interest if girl is must be (beauty + brain). Nice nature.
send interest with photo is necessary make sure that else i decline without photo or password.
contact me hassle free i reply
Thanks and Have Nice Day
MY Current Height 5. 8. 5"

2 comments:

  1. ROFL... they are all looking for an Alien,pyschic n everything else but a normal woman ... LOL @ current height.. had fun readin .. :D

    ReplyDelete